Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Sonicz come visit ;)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    defunks...hold out your hands..<hiding 12 inch ruler>..whack whack..bad defunks bad defunks...now go to time out..

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MIghtychondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee nothing like somebody jumping your ass for making a statement. I am trying to figure out what the Lt must have said to warrant such a response...and then you call him a "gay ass". Very adult of you. God forbid anyone have an honest opinion about your boring-ass grey background hideout. Oh and who wants to go to some lame ass site where all YOU have to talk about is reading porno. I wouldnt be bragging about it..I mean what does that say about a person? I'll tell you...it says you are probably 15 years old, don't know what its like to be with a woman because you cant get your hand off Mr. Willie long enough while reading porno mags, and whatcha got aint much or you wouldnt be spending all your time with your eyes glued to Hustler.

    Gay ass? flying fuck? Puhleeease...get a better vocabulary...one that doesnt give away your age. GROW UP...and learn to accept criticism. And shed the hate man... Closemindedness is blindness


    [This message has been edited by MIghtychondria (edited April 28, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by MIghtychondria (edited April 28, 2001).]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    *jumps in* I am here... I am here!!

    LT!! You are gay?! *LOL*

    And yes... Dafunks... I'll check yer shitz out when I have a chance! As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been around much... I been a busy gal!!

    *puts up her dukes* Ok... now whats all this fighting about?!?

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Play nice you. Weird how you get more offended than I. But you know I love ya
    "Mighty Chondria". Now, where have I heard that name before.

    Well, actually, I am. I can't help it. biggrin You know, as Tyler Durden said: "you have to consider the possibility that God doesn't like you".

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MIghtychondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I am not fighting but merely commenting on the unwarranted remarks of a ten year old. She probably didnt even know Lt WAS gay which means she doesnt think before she types, and if she did know then she is all the more shallow. either way...capital "L" for LOOOOOOSER
    No need for dukes Resonance. My beef was not with you. You are obviously more tactful in your remarks than Defuck. My apologies if my opinion of his behavior bothered you.

    **looks at defuck and throws her a diaper**
    You might need this for all the crap that comes out of your mouth.



    [This message has been edited by MIghtychondria (edited April 29, 2001).]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "FWRAPPPP" Darn just got hit with a flying diaper..someone must have ducked...I like this board...Res..lets hear some of your cool music waves!!!....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MIghtychondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh...you know THAT hurt! smile

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MIghtychondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh from reading Res' response I see Defuck is a chick? Well that changes.....absolutely nothing, well except that she doesnt have a penis. Tell me Defuck do you use that kind of language to attract the guys?
    Lt did you know she was a girl??

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sniff*sniff* AWW!! Man... it STINKS in here!!! *fans face* WTF is going on??!!


    Musta been yer momma again *G*

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  10. #20
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *LOL*

    This the flame? heh. Your statements are a bit like calling the kettle black, dont you think?

    If that statement is beyond you level of comprehension, let me explain. You are denouncing my statements and calling them childish, but doing the exact same back. heh, people like you ammuse me.

    I fail to see any relation to my sex in Rez's post, your either deranged or have an over active imagination, im figuring both.

    And may i remind your ass also, this thread wasnt directed at your skank ass, so get the fuck outta it.

    Its funny how many people actually get lippy with me, and how many regret it in the long run. You can never win against me, especially if its words alone you fight with. smile heh, your such a cute lil trainer monkey!

    Go get em sport biggrin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •